Motherhood Affirmation Cards
Created by Abundant Affirmations
We see your struggles. Your doubts. Your mental load. Your anxieties – they’re real, they’re valid, and they’re all a part of this crazy journey of motherhood.
Whether you’re a first-time mama, a seasoned pro, a stay-at-home parent, or a working boss lady, our goals are the same: to love our kids well, to be the best mom possible, and to live each day with absolute intention.
If you'd like to order a bundled set of motherhood and kids affirmation cards click here.
Made for the woman who:
- Second-guesses her abilities to parent – especially on the hard days.
- Tends to get caught up in the motherhood comparison game (hello, Instagram!).
- Has a hard time shutting out judgement and opinions from others who deter her from doing what she believes is best for her family.
- Questions her worth and what she has to offer the world outside of her home.
- Loves her family well, and needs a little permission to love herself well, too.
- Love and lean into your role as a mother in your child’s life.
- Acknowledge that, yes, some days are hard; but there are countless women in the world, just like you, with similar obstacles, fears and battles.
- Remind yourself that it’s okay to mother imperfectly – in fact, it’s the only way!
- Remember you have permission to reach for an abundant life, even if others around you want to fall into patterns of complaining, anger, or complacency.
- Push past the feeling and distraction that mama guilt brings when opportunities for self-care or career advancement come your way.
- Block voices that discourage or sway you from making the best choice for your family – whether at work, at home, or a blend in-between.
- Enjoy the ever-changing, ever-purposeful ride of motherhood.
- 30 cards with a motivating and thought provoking affirmation printed on it
- 3 inches by 5 inches
- Full color on the front
- Sturdy and abundant cardstock to allow for daily use and even travel to and from the office or play date!
- These cards are for all mamas! Whether you are a full-time stay at home mama, work-from-home mama, corporate mama, and every mama in between there are affirmations in this deck that will encourage you regardless of what season of motherhood you're in.
Meet the Maker:
Jen Hatzung is the Founder and CEO of Abundant Affirmations. Mama and milspouse round out her titles. The mission of their products is to empower women to know their value and worth. With thousands of products sold, women all over the world use their affirmation cards as daily reminders to believe andy that you are worthy of success, happiness, wealth, and abundance.
Jen is a serial entrepreneur who has started multiple businesses since 2011. Jen has had a love for the internet since 2009 when she started her first blog. Before leaning into her entrepreneurial spirit she was the Social Media Manager for Blue Star Families, the largest national military family organization in the country. She was also a Work and Family Life Consultant for the Fleet and Family Support Center in Ventura, CA working with military families. Prior to that she spent 3 years in the finance industry focused on internal marketing and wealth management. She received her B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, Riverside in 2006.