Self Worth Affirmation Cards
Created by Abundant Affirmations
Thoughts become things.
The self-worth affirmation deck is meant to help you reprogram the way you speak to yourself so you stop believing the lies you tell yourself about not being enough.
You are more than enough. You are incredible and oh so powerful. It’s time you start believing it.
These cards will help you create a ritual where you squash the negative voice in your head and instead believe that you are worthy of success, happiness, wealth, and abundance.
Use these cards daily during your morning routine, while at work, before a big meeting, when you’re feeling anxious or when you need a few minutes to recenter yourself.
Made for the woman who:
- Writes herself off as not worthy of an opportunity.
- Thinks everyone else in the room is smarter than her and that she isn't deserving of success.
- Compares herself to other and always feel like she comes up short.
- Has a hard time forgiving herself for past mistakes.
- Lets past rejections stop her from pursuing her dreams.
- Believe and know that you are enough just as you are. You don’t need to have a skinnier body, prettier face, a better home, car or job.
- Believe and know that people love you just as you are and you should too!
- Believe and know it is important to forgive yourself for past mistakes and not let them cloud your future.
- Believe and know that when someone gives you a compliment they aren’t just saying it to be nice, they mean it!
- Believe and know that you, your abilities, and your ideas just as they are, are worthy of opportunities. You are worthy of applying for a better job/position, you are worthy or running for office, you are worthy of starting your own business, you are worthy of volunteering to lead your local MOPS organization. YOU ARE WORTHY!
- Believe and know that something doesn’t have to perfect for you to be successful.
These cards will empower and raise your confidence so that you can squash the negative voice in your head!
- 20 cards with a motivating and thought provoking affirmation printed on the front
- UNIQUE to this set, the back of each card has a negative thought we often get stuck in our head. The affirmation on the front is a way to reframe the negative thought cycle.
- 3 inches by 3 inches
- Full color on the front
- Sturdy and abundant cardstock to allow for daily use
Meet the Maker:
Jen Hatzung is the Founder and CEO of Abundant Affirmations. Mama and milspouse round out her titles. The mission of their products is to empower women to know their value and worth. With thousands of products sold, women all over the world use their affirmation cards as daily reminders to believe andy that you are worthy of success, happiness, wealth, and abundance.
Jen is a serial entrepreneur who has started multiple businesses since 2011. Jen has had a love for the internet since 2009 when she started her first blog. Before leaning into her entrepreneurial spirit she was the Social Media Manager for Blue Star Families, the largest national military family organization in the country. She was also a Work and Family Life Consultant for the Fleet and Family Support Center in Ventura, CA working with military families. Prior to that she spent 3 years in the finance industry focused on internal marketing and wealth management. She received her B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, Riverside in 2006.