Money Mindset Affirmation Cards
Created by Abundant Affirmations
Do you question your worth?
You are meant to live a life of abundance.
These money mindset affirmation cards are the daily reminders you need to shift your way of thinking.
These cards will help you create a ritual where you squash the negative voice in your head and instead believe that you are worthy of success, happiness, wealth, and abundance.
Use these cards daily during your morning routine, while at work, before a big meeting, when you’re feeling anxious or when you need a few minutes to recenter yourself.
Made for the woman who:
- is afraid to apply for a gig because she thinks her work isn’t good enough to deserve payment.
- doesn’t believe she deserves to have big scary dreams like owning and running a 6-figure business.
- thinks she shouldn’t apply for the project manager job because she spent the last 7 years at home taking care of babies, managing a home, and volunteering.
- constantly undercharges for her work because she is afraid someone will think she didn’t deliver value.
- is afraid to launch her business because she believes she doesn’t know enough.
- 20 cards with a motivating and thought provoking money mindset affirmations printed on it
- 3 inches by 3 inches
- Full color on the front
- Sturdy and abundant cardstock to allow for daily use
Meet the Maker:
Jen Hatzung is the Founder and CEO of Abundant Affirmations. Mama and milspouse round out her titles. The mission of their products is to empower women to know their value and worth. With thousands of products sold, women all over the world use their affirmation cards as daily reminders to believe andy that you are worthy of success, happiness, wealth, and abundance.
Jen is a serial entrepreneur who has started multiple businesses since 2011. Jen has had a love for the internet since 2009 when she started her first blog. Before leaning into her entrepreneurial spirit she was the Social Media Manager for Blue Star Families, the largest national military family organization in the country. She was also a Work and Family Life Consultant for the Fleet and Family Support Center in Ventura, CA working with military families. Prior to that she spent 3 years in the finance industry focused on internal marketing and wealth management. She received her B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, Riverside in 2006.